Do you live in Regional Victoria and actively involved in sport and recreation?
Would you like to utilise your skills in all areas such as using social media, communication to engage with stakeholders and much more?
Do you want to be the face and represent a not-for-profit organisation where accessible and inclusive sport and recreation is a key focus?
If your answer is YES! We have a role that might be perfect for you.
Come and join the AAA Play team at Reclink Australia as one of our Regional AAA Play Ambassadors for 2023.
Successful applicants will be invited to several key AAA Play events and the opportunity to represent AAA Play at external events we attend.
Your role will be to assist in promoting both AAA Play and participation in sport and active recreation for individuals all over Victoria that have a disability.
We are actively considering those applicants who have a lived experience of a disability as a priority.
If this sounds like you, we would be keen to hear from you.
Please follow the instructions below on how to submit your application.
Application Submission Instructions:
Please submit your application with the following documentation:
- Cover Letter highlighting your skills, sport and experience. Please note you are required to select at least 1 role “type” that you would like to be in consideration for. If you proceed through to the interview stage – these will be the role “types” we will be interviewing, you for.
All applications and queries should be sent directly to the AAA Program Coordinator KIRBY TEMPLETON via email [email protected] . Applications should be sent with a subject line of: “FIRST NAME + LAST NAME RV 2023 AMBASSADOR APPLICATION”.
Please submit all applications by 5pm on Tuesday 14th 2023.
We look forward to having you on board our AAA Play Team!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Help build a sense of community through social media
- Create engaging and relevant social posts on a regular basis
- Utilise your sporting and recreation network and contacts
- Work with, maintain and develop a strong relationship with key stakeholder, including (but not limited to) State Sporting Associations, Regional Sporting Associations, LGA’s and the wider disability sector online.
- Actively promote AAA Play services
- Work with AAA Play social media manager to share success stories of inspiring people with a disability achieving goals on our social media platforms
- Contribute to the social media plan and strategy
- You may be asked to attend expos, stalls and events on your own, so feeling confident to be able to do this would be a great advantage.
- Have good communication skills and relate well to others
- Ensure cross-promotional opportunities are fully supported by AAA Play stakeholders.
- Representation at a minimum of 2x AAA Play Service Steering Committees Meetings per year.
Skills acquired: Communication Skills, Community Development, Customer Service, Decision Making, General Administration, General Education, Human Resources Diversity, Human Resources Training & Development, Interactive/Social Media/SEO, Marketing & Communications, Mental Health, Mentoring, Online Flash/Video Production, Problem Solving, Public Speaking, Self Awareness, Sports Coaching, Teaching/Instruction, Teamwork, Time Management, Youth Activities Management, Youth Services