Reclink Australia is the only national not for profit providing life changing sport and recreation opportunities to Australia’s most vulnerable communities. We are in the business of engaging marginalised members of our community through sport and fun. Through our programs, people find a way to come back into the community via fun, joy and supportive relationships. To learn more about us, please visit our website. www.reclink.org
As a result of ambitious planned growth, we are looking to appoint a motivated, driven and experienced Marketing and Brand Manager to join our dynamic team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the GM Commercial & Fundraising, the Marketing and Brand Manager will be the driving force responsible for positioning Reclink in the minds of our stakeholders and the wider community.
In this autonomous role you will design, drive and implement critical marketing messaging and promotions to ensure supporters remain positive and engaged with Reclink. You will also contribute to the attraction of new participants and funders to Reclink’s activities.
Working closely with the GM Commercial & Fundraising a key focus of this role will be fostering public, corporate and philanthropic support to achieve planned KPIs. This includes supporting fundraising and events programs, including the iconic Reclink Community Cup in Melbourne, and Reclink Community Cups across the country.
- Design and deliver an annual marketing plan.
- Promote fundraising and partnership events ensuring the messaging and audiences reinforce Reclink’s values, vision and mission.
- Create marketing materials to support campaigns using a range of technologies and tools.
- Work with external suppliers to deliver a range of projects and collateral.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support grassroots marketing activities at regional and community level across Australia.
- Roll out Reclink brand refresh that helps deliver the strategic priorities of the organisation.
- Update the organisations style guide, produce templates for all brand collateral that is easily accessible for all staff.
- Educate the business ongoing, regarding brand alignment and the support staff in the use of brand language and promotional materials.
- Grow brand awareness through associated partners ensuring the brand is accurately represented.
- Collaborate and contribute to Commercial and Fundraising team projects and events.
- Working with GM, Events Manager, and Communications Manager to ensure all external campaigns are effective and accurate, and all events are supported by appropriate marketing.
- Collaborate with Program teams to guide and deliver marketing activations and materials.
- Assist CEO in writing any major communications that may be required.
Benefits and Perks
- Dynamic, supportive, positive, ambitious and committed team
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme and Tax Free concessions applicable to NFP
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the most vulnerable in our community
- Growth and development opportunities
- Flexibility around work location and hours
You are an experienced and motivated marketing professional with the ability to work and contribute both strategically and operationally. You understand how to tailor the pitch of the organisation’s brand and marketing initiatives to reach and engage our clients and stakeholders. Others describe you as motivated and friendly with a positive outlook that is contagious.
You have the ability to quickly comprehend the essence of a marketing role and thrive in an environment where you will work autonomously within a supportive team. You describe yourself as a team player, enjoying sharing your success.
Showing initiative, being professional in everything you do and aspiring to do things better is part of your DNA. You are a natural relationship builder who has a passion for the community.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in ongoing brand development and maintenance.
- Experience in marketing strategy and roll out.
- Proven ability to identify appropriate opportunities to grow brand awareness.
- Proven ability to produce professional marketing collateral and presentations.
- Excellent track record in producing engaging marketing initiatives to reach and connect with identified key audiences.
- Excellent track record in building strong professional and productive work relationships.
How to Apply
We are looking for a Marketing and Brand Manager who has the same passion for making a difference in their community as we do.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter addressing the key responsibilities outlined above, explaining why you would be a good fit for this role.
Applications close Friday 17th February 2023 5.00pm.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. The Client reserves the right to interview before the close-off date.
For further information please Shelly Harris on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Successful applicants will be required to possess the following on appointment:
- Police Check.
- Working with Children’s Check.
- Be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Current Driver License.