Established in 1990, Reclink Australia is a national not for profit organisation delivering over 100,000 sport, recreation and arts participation opportunities annually to people experiencing disadvantage Australia-wide in partnership with over 450 community organisations. We target some of the community’s most vulnerable and isolated people, including people experiencing significant mental health challenges, disability, homelessness, substance abuse, culturally and linguistic diverse communities, correctional services and economic hardship.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM Finance and Corporate Services, the Data Manager and Systems Administrator will manage all non-financial data and administrate systems across the organisation. The Data Manager and Systems Administrator will work closely with contractors and vendors of ICT systems and databases who implement and develop systems for data and information needs. You will ensure all non-financial data required for reporting and acquittals is gathered, stored and reported on accurately across the Reclink Australia programs.
You will work closely with GM’s and CEO to ensure all confidential information, particularly participant information, is carefully managed and remains confidential through appropriate permissions settings, access controls and other means.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Preferably Degree level qualification in relevant field such as systems administration, data science or statistics together with demonstrated experience using those capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in best practice management of confidential data. This may include experience in system administration, access and permission controls, or even encryption and security.
- Demonstrated system administration and reporting using Salesforce (Salesforce accreditation highly regarded).
- Demonstrated high level reporting skills using Excel and other tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and similar.
- Demonstrated experience administering systems utilising AWS capabilities.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills to gain staff cooperation.
- Experience collaborating with key stakeholders, including the corporate, and data systems and ICT sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Professional presentation.
- Demonstrated commitment to the safety of children, young people and adults.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and alignment to Reclink Australia mission and programs.
- Experience in developing and implementation of new systems or improvement to existing systems.
- Experience in maintaining systems to ensure they comply with data management policies and best practice.
- Experience in being a champion of quality data gathering and enhancement of data protocols across the organisation.
Benefits & Perks
- Dynamic, fun, accepting and committed team and culture.
- Laptop and Mobile Phone.
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme and Tax-Free concessions applicable to NFP.
- Growth and development opportunities.
- Flexible work opportunities.
Condition of Employment
A positive National Police Check and Working with Children’s Check is a condition of employment. If you have not commenced your Working with Children’s Check application, please do so by following this Job Seeker WWWC Card link www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/
It is also a requirement of this role that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
This is a part-time role 30.4 hours per week. 12-month maximum term appointment commencing late November 2022 with the possibility of extension dependent on funding. The annual base salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate plus superannuation, with the option to increase your income through salary packaging. For further enquiries or to obtain a Position Description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this rewarding job, please submit a one-page cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for this role addressing the criteria above, along with your resume.
To apply for this rewarding job please submit a one-page cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for this role addressing the criteria above, along with your resume.