Reclink Australia is a national not for profit committed to engaging marginalised members of our community through sport and fun. The Reclink Sports Coordinator will be responsible for establishing sport, recreation, and arts activities within the Bega Valley LGA. The role will work with bushfire recovery groups and service providers to identify opportunities for people impacted by trauma. Programs will also support those who are disadvantaged, isolated, impacted by gambling harm and mental health.
This role is 22.5 hours/week for 12 months commencing ASAP with possibility of extension dependent on funding. Remuneration will be SCHaDS Level 3.1 plus super, with salary packaging benefits. To apply for this rewarding job, submit a one-page cover letter addressing the criteria above, along with your resume. For a copy of the position description email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be shortlisted on a rolling basis. Only applicants invited for interview will be contacted.
- Qualifications in Community Services, Sport & Recreation, or similar, or two years’ experience in the provision of support services to diverse clients.
- Experience in co-design principles in the development of programs for target groups.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of IT knowledge and experience in online content creation.
- Work with key community stakeholders and service providers.
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively in a team setting with minimal supervision.
- Able to take the initiative, reliable and able to work independently, creatively and respectfully with diverse individuals and groups.
- High level of time management and organisational skills.
You will stand out if you have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues faced by marginalised target groups.
- Knowledge of community sport development.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining positive working relationships within community networks.
- Experience coaching or teaching sport at a practical level, planning and delivering sessions and activities.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Dynamic, fun, accepting and committed team and culture.
- Laptop and Mobile Phone.
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme and Tax-Free concessions applicable to NFP.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the most vulnerable in our community.
- Growth and development opportunities.
- Flexible work opportunities.
A positive National Police Check and Working with Children’s Check is a condition of employment. It is also a requirement that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.