Download our popular Reclink Activity Cards, and use these exercises as a fun way to stay active, healthy and mobile from home at any time!
To make these exercises more challenging and to get your heart rate up, you could try these tips:
- Increase/use weights (these could include household items such as cans, bags of flour etc.)
- Decrease rest time between exercises
- Do the exercise movement slower
- Complete more repetitions each round (set)
If you are finding the exercises too hard, you could:
- Do less repetition’s (and increase these slowly)
- Use no extra weight
- Increase rest time between exercises
Reclink Australia acknowledges the right of all individuals to choose to participate in a physical activity. However, we strongly recommend that if you are pregnant, post-natal, or living with a serious or chronic medical condition, you consult an appropriate medical practitioner and follow advice when undertaking exercise or physical activity. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, and assume all risk of injury to yourself or property.