This traineeship is designed for people who are:
- Ineligible for Australian Government Employment Services or assistance (Job Active or Disability Employment Services providers); or
- Require complementary services because they have significant barriers to learning and employment; or
- Have accessed Australian Government Employment Services (through Job Active or Disability Employment Services) for more than 6 months and remain unemployed; or
- Parents returning to the workforce; or
- Job seekers that do not receive Centrelink benefits
To be eligible, you must meet all the following criteria *
e.g. Provide First Aid, 2020
- Completion of this form does not guarantee me a place in the traineeship
- I may be asked to provide additional information and/or supporting documentation to Reclink Australia during the selection process.
- Reclink Australia will collect, store and use my personal information solely to manage the training program in line with its Skilling Queenslanders for Work Services Agreement with the Queensland Government, and other applicable legislative requirements.
- The training providers will separately collect, store and use my personal information for the purposes of delivering the accredited training under the training program.
- Any willful dishonesty may lead to refusal of this application.
Reclink Australia collects the above requested information for the sole purpose of delivering the training program. Reclink Australia will keep this information, and any additional information and/or supporting documentation you may be asked to provide, to meet the requirements of its Skilling Queenslanders for Work Services Agreement with the Queensland Government.
Reclink Australia will treat your personal details confidentially and store them securely in line with organisational policies and procedures. It will not share any of your information, except for program progress reporting to the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training or as otherwise required under its Services Agreement, or to provide you with job search and other relevant assistance.
Reclink Australia is partnering with training providers to deliver training programs. These registered training organisations (RTOs) will separately gather information and supporting evidence from all participants in line with applicable legislation and regulations.