Reclink Australia is currently rolling out a number of Work Readiness projects across Melbourne and Geelong and is looking to appoint suitable people as Project Supervisors for each site.
- Have experience in managing practical hands-on group or trade based programs & ability to manage small teams?
- Have a passion for job preparation & skill development initiatives & working with people who experience significant barriers to employment?
- Enjoy sharing your trade knowledge & skills and helping others develop their self-confidence and competency to use basic hand tools safely in accordance with OH&S requirements?
- Have well developed verbal/written communication & customer service skills and ability to initiate and maintain effective working relationships with a range of key stakeholders?
Successful applicant will have
- Relevant trade qualifications & experience in Community &/or Employment Services preferred.
- Current Victorian drivers licence essential.
- Police check will be required.
If you meet these criteria we would love to hear from you ASAP, so please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter expressing your interest.